Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Allergic rhinitis and its impact on asthma.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2001; 108: S147-S334
- Surveys on the prevalence of pediatric bronchial asthma in Japan: a comparison between the 1982, 1992, and 2002 surveys conducted in the same region using the same methodology.Allergol Int. 2008; 58: 37-53
- Prevalence of allergic rhinitis and sensitization to common aeroallergens in a Japanese population.Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 2009; 151: 255-261
- Present situation of cedar pollinosis in Japan and its immune responses.Allergol Int. 2009; 58: 155-162
- Japanese guideline for allergic rhinitis.Allergol Int. 2011; 60: 171-189
- Different types of T-effector cells orchestrate mucosal inflammation in chronic sinus disease.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2008; 122: 961-968
- Proposed diagnostic standard using visual analogue scale and acoustic rhinometry in nasal provocation test in allergic patients.Auris Nasus Larynx. 2011; 38: 340-346
- Vasomotor rhinitis.Curr Allergy Asthma Rep. 2010; 10: 84-91
- Classification of severity of nasal symptom in allergic rhinitis.Otolaryngol Tokyo. 1983; 55: 939-945
- Clinical effects of a hop water extract on Japanese cedar pollinosis during the pollen season: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2007; 71: 1955-1962
- Validation of the standardized version of the Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1999; 104: 364-369
- comparative study of two Japanese rhinoconjunctivitis quality-of-life questionnaires.Acta Otolaryngol. 2005; 125: 736-744