Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Malignant primary neoplasms of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinus.Curr Otorhinolaryngol Rep. 2016; : 1-10
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the nasal cavity: a population-based analysis.Laryngoscope. 2016; 126: 560-565
- Incidence and survival in patients with sinonasal cancer: a historical analysis of population-based data.Head Neck. 2012; 34: 877-885
- British occupational cancer burden study G. Occupational cancer in Britain. Nasopharynx and sinonasal cancers.Br J Cancer. 2012; 107: S49-S55
- Paranasal sinus squamous cell carcinoma incidence and survival based on Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results data, 1973 to 2009.Cancer. 2013; 119: 2602-2610
- Cancer survival in Europe 1999–2007 by country and age: results of EUROCARE-5 — a population-based study.Lancet Oncol. 2014; 15: 23-34
REGISTRY EC, AND BSOS, PATIENTS COC. 2016. Available from: http://www.eurocare.it/.
REGISTRY EC, AND BSOS, PATIENTS COC. Cancer entities included in EUROCARE-5 survival analyses. Site definitions are according to the third revision of the International Classification of Diseases for Oncology (ICD-O-3) [cited 2016 10/07]. Available from: https://w3.iss.it/site/EU5Results/docs/Cancer_entities_included_in_EUROCARE_5.pdf.
- Oesophageal cancer survival in Europe: a EUROCARE-4 study.Cancer Epidemiol. 2012; 36: 505-512
- EUROCARE-3: survival of cancer patients diagnosed 1990–94 — results and commentary.Ann Oncol. 2003; 14: v61-v118
- Statistical tests, P values, confidence intervals, and power: a guide to misinterpretations.Eur J Epidemiol. 2016; 31: 337-350
- International comparisons of the incidence and mortality of sinonasal cancer.Cancer Epidemiol. 2013; 37: 770-779
World Health Organization. Life expectancy: Global Health Observatory Data http://www.who.int/gho/mortality_burden_disease/life_tables/situation_trends/en/: World Health Organization; 2015. Available from: http://www.who.int/gho/mortality_burden_disease/life_tables/situation_trends/en/.
- Sinonasal cancer and occupational exposure in a population-based registry.Int J Otolaryngol. 2013; 2013: 672621
- The Tobacco Atlas: American Cancer Society.World Lung Foundation, 2015
- Effects of tobacco taxation and pricing on smoking behavior in high risk populations: a knowledge synthesis.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2011; 8: 4118-4139
- Trends in sinonasal cancer in The Netherlands: more squamous cell cancer, less adenocarcinoma. A population-based study 1973–2009.Eur J Cancer. 2012; 48: 2369-2374
- Personal exposures to wood dust of woodworkers in the furniture industry in the High Wycombe area: a statistical comparison of 1983 and 1976/77 survey results.Ann Occup Hyg. 1986; 30: 171-184
- Determinants of wood dust exposure in the Danish furniture industry–results from two cross-sectional studies 6 years apart.Ann Occup Hyg. 2008; 52: 227-238
- Time trends in exposure measurements from OSHA compliance inspections of the pulp and paper industry.Appl Occup Environ Hyg. 2001; 16: 263-270
- Trends in wood dust inhalation exposure in the UK, 1985–2005.Ann Occup Hyg. 2009; 53: 657-667
- Rare cancers of the head and neck area in Europe.Eur J Cancer. 2012; 48: 783-796
- Demographics and survival trends of sinonasal adenocarcinoma from 1973 to 2009.Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2014; 4: 771-776
- The advantage of women in cancer survival: an analysis of EUROCARE-4 data.Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 1017-1027
- Prognoses and improvement for head and neck cancers diagnosed in Europe in early 2000s: the EUROCARE-5 population-based study.Eur J Cancer. 2015; 51: 2130-2143
- Radiotherapy capacity in European countries: an analysis of the Directory of Radiotherapy Centres (DIRAC) database.Lancet Oncol. 2013; 14: e79-86
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck in the elderly.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1995; 121: 262-265
- Head and neck cancer in the elderly: an overview on the treatment modalities.Cancer Treat Rev. 2009; 35: 237-245
- Comorbidity and survival of elderly head and neck carcinoma patients.Cancer. 2001; 92: 2109-2116