Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Metastases to the lingual nodes in tongue cancer: a pitfall in conventional neck dissection.Auris Nasus Larynx. 2010; 37: 386-389
- Anatomy of the human lymphatic system.Edwards Brother, Inc., Ann Arbor, MI1938
- Metastasis to the lingual lymph node in carcinoma of the tongue.J Maxillofac Surg. 1985; 13: 277-281
- Lingual lymph node metastasis from tongue cancer.Jpn J Head Neck Cancer. 1994; 20 ([in Japanese]): 50-56
- Anatomic-histologic study of the floor of the mouth: nthe lingual lymph nodes.Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2015; 45: 547-554
- Lateral lingual lymph node metastasis in tongue cancer and the clinical classification of lingual lymph nodes.J Jpn Soc Head Neck Surg. 2016; 1 ([in Japanese]): 71-78
- Histological distribution of cervical lymph node metastases from intraoral/oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinomas.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1999; 37: 175-180
- Median lingual lymph nodes: prevalence on imaging and potential implications for oral cavity cancer staging.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2017; 41: 528-534
- Functional anatomy of the lymphatic drainage system of the upper aerodigestive tract and its role in metastasis of squamous cell carcinoma.Head Neck. 2003; 25: 322-332
- Three dimensional architecture of lymphatic vessels in the tongue.Lymphology. 2003; 36: 120-127
☆This paper was presented at the 28th annual meeting of the Japan Society for Head and Neck Surgery.