Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A study on immunotherapy of malignant tumors of the head and neck.Pract. Otol. Kyoto (in Japanese). 1979; 72: 391-412
- Serum complement in malignant tumors of the head and neck.J. Jpn. Soc. Cancer Ther. (in Japanese). 1976; 11: 711-719
- Clinical aspect of complement.Clin. Immunol. (in Japanese). 1975; 7: 937-944
- Ageing and immunological surveillance relation between complement system and cell-mediated system.Allergy (in Japanese). 1977; 12: 832-837
- Serum complement levels in patients with gastric cancer.Allergy (in Japanese). 1967; 16: 807-808
- Complement and complement fixation.in: Experimental immunochemistry. Charles C. Thomas Pub., Springfield, Illinois1961: 130
- Complement reactivity of cancer patients: Measurements by immune hemolysis and immune adherence.Cancer Res. 1967; 27: 2386-2394
- Immunological studies on malignant tumors of the head and neck serum complement (CH50) and tuberculin (PPD) reaction.Pract. Otol. Kyoto. (in Japanese). 1977; 70: 753-774
- The complement system in tumor immunity: significance of elevated levels of complement in tumor bearing hosts.Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 1976; 276: 303-315
- Hodgkin's disease and immunity.Am. J. Med. 1965; 20: 94-99
- Serum complement level in human cancer.J. Philippine Med. Assoc. 1964; 40: 839-864