Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Learning process of written and oral language in two children with deafness.Jpn. J. Logop. Phoniatr. 1979; 20: 247-254
- Speech acquisition in deaf children.Volta Rev. 1977; 79: 98-109
- Language training by early presentation of written symbols for the severely hearing impaired children.Com. Dis. Res. (Jpn.). 1977; 6: 127-135
- Learning process of the language symbols in a severely deaf child.J. Otolaryngol. (Jpn.). 1979; 82: 263-270
- Appleton-Century-Crofts Inc., New York1971 Handbook of speech pathology and audiology.